Pages

Follow me as I go through the Pottermore experience!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Magical Quill Challenge - Day 2


About 10 a.m. London time (4 a.m. for me) the second clue was posted.

What is the number of the chapter in which Professor McGonagall cancels the Quidditch match between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff? Multiply this number by 42.

This time I made sure to wake up to solve the clue. I did, with the help of The Harry Potter Lexicon. Once I calculated the answer, I added it to the end of http://quill.pottermore.com/ and was directed to the site where the quill would be hidden. It took me about 20 minutes, but I found it.

I entered my information, and now I am waiting for the verification email to come in.


Update: I activated my account. Now I have to wait for yet another email to tell me when I can use my account.


(The answer to today's clue is 588)

No comments:

Post a Comment